Saturday, December 21, 2024

Thanking and Apologizing

 

MATERIAL    : Thanking and Apologizing ( Berterimakasih dan meminta maaf )

1.      Write the expression of thanking below ( Tulis ungkapan terimakasih di bawah ini )

 

Expression of thanking: ungkapan terimakasih

Responses: jawabannya

-          Thanks ( terimakasih )

-          Thank you very much (terimakasih banyak)

-          Thank you so much ( terimakasih banyak )

-          Thanks a lot ( terimakasih banyak)

-          Thank you for coming ( terimakasih atas kedatangannya )

-          Sure ( tentu saja )

-          No problem ( tidak apa –apa )

-          You are welcome ( sama –sama)

-          My pleasure ( dengan senang hati )

-          Don’t mention it ( tidak apa-apa )

 

2.      Write the expression of apologizing below

( Tulis ungkapan permintaan maaf di bawah ini)

 

Expression/asking apologizing: ungkapan permintaan maaf

Accepting apologizing: menerima permintaan maaf

Refusing Apologizing: menolak permintaan maaf

-          I’m sorry for being late

( saya minta maaf atas keterlambatannya )

-          Forgive me for breaking your glasses (maafkan saya memecahkan gelas )

-          We apologies for the bad service ( kami minta maaf atas pelayanan jeleknya )

-          Never mine

( tidak apa-apa )

-          That’s right( tidak apa-apa )

-          It’s OK( tidak apa-apa )

 

-          You aren’t really sorry ( kamu tidak sungguh-sungguh minta maaf )

-          Don’t say you are sorry ( jangan katakan kamu minta maaf )

-          I can’t accept your apology  ( saya tidak bisa menerima permintaan maafmu )

 

 

       TASK 1  ( Tugas 1 )

  Kelompokan ungkapan-ungkapan di bawah ini kedalam kelompok Thanking dan         Apologizing sesuai kolom nya masing-masing

 1.  Thank you very much                         5. Please for give me

2.       2.   Thanks a lot                                         6. I apologize

3.       3.    I’m sorry for being late                       7. Thank you for the support

4.        4.   Thank you for coming                        8. Sorry!

 

THANKING

APOLOGIZING

-………………………………….

-…………………………………

-……………………………………

-…………………………………..

 

 

-……………………………………

-……………………………………

-…………………………………….

-…………………………………..

 

TASK 2 ( TUGAS 2 )

          Choose and cross the correct answer .

        ( pilih dan  beri tanda silang pada  jawaban yang benar).

 1.      Arya    : Thanks for coming                             3.  Andi : can I borrow your book?

       Nona   : ……                                                        Eka   : sure. Here it is

a.       Coming soon                                             Andi : thank you

b.      My pleasure                                                Eka   : …….

c.       Let’s do it                                              a. don’t mention it              c.  I’m sorry

d.      Thanks                                                   b. yes, I do                          d. Ok

 

2.   2.    Teacher: what’s the matter?                             4. Fahri : I’m sorry for being late, mom

   Basyir  : I’m sorry,Mom.                                    Teacher: ….but don’t do it again

   I broke the vase                                      a. you are lazy

   Teacher: ……                                                     b. that’s right

a.       Please accet                                        c. I can’t believe it

b.      It’s OK                                                d. don’t mention it

c.       You’re welcome

d.      Don’t mention it

    

VOCABULARIES ( DESKRIPSI MAKANAN )

  APPETIZING - MENGGUGAH SELESAR BLAND - HAMBAR/TANPA RASA BUTTERY = SEPERTI MENTEGA DELECTABLE - LEZAT SEKALI FLUFFY - LEMBUT DAN MENGEMBAN...