Tuesday, November 5, 2024

PRESENT PERFECT TENSE ( TEXT )

 

TEXT 1

 

A Busy Week

I have finished all my homework this week . However, I haven’t cleaned my room yet. Have you completed your tasks?  My friend has visited three different cities this month , but she hasn’t traveled abroad yet . Have you ever been to another country?

 

TEXT 2

My Hobbies This Year

This year, I have explored many new hobbies. I have learned how to play the guitar and have practiced every weekend. However, I haven’t tried any sports yet , even though I planned to join the soccer team. Have you started any new hobbies recently?.I have also read several interesting books this month, but I haven’t finished the last one . Have you read any good books lately?

 

VOCABULARIES ( DESKRIPSI MAKANAN )

  APPETIZING - MENGGUGAH SELESAR BLAND - HAMBAR/TANPA RASA BUTTERY = SEPERTI MENTEGA DELECTABLE - LEZAT SEKALI FLUFFY - LEMBUT DAN MENGEMBAN...